When installing Engineered Hardwood floors, we take great pride in our process to ensure you get the highest quality floor possible. We have divided the job into a three-stage process for you that outlines everything that will be done in your home throughout the job and a timeline as well to help clarify everything. Most jobs take 4-5 days to complete, but some bigger or more complex jobs might take longer. We have a prep stage, install stage and a cleanup stage as well. We will be with you every step of the way to make sure you get any questions you have answered and the perfect floor for you.
Preparation 1-2-day process:
- Tape and put plastic over cabinets, windows, appliances, openings, doors, and décor.
- Remove baseboards and shoe molding if necessary.
- Demo and remove current floors (tile, wood, carpet)
- Grind floors and remove sealant/adhesive if necessary.
- Sweep and vacuum everything off floors.
- Float and level all floors with Plani Patch to ensure new floors are level.
Install 1-2-day process:
- Make sure all floors are clean, level and ready for new floors.
- Spread the Mapei Ecobond 980 adhesive on the floor per manufacturer’s specifications.
- Lay engineered hardwood throughout home/business.
- Reset baseboards or install shoe molding after all the engineered hardwood floors have been laid down.
Clean up 1-day process:
- Go through and inspect entire floor to ensure quality.
- Take down all tape, plastic covers off walls and appliances.
- Clean floors and wipe down baseboards.
When the job is completed, we will do a walk-through with the customer to go over any questions and make sure you are completely happy with your new floors.
Follow our Facebook page for more updates.
| 159 W. Main St #200, Lewisville, TX 75057 | 972-525-0026 | Click here to contact us |